Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My family purchased for me a brand new P/W 800 plus for Christmas. So I needed to re do my work shop. Ended up ripping everything out of the shop and rethinking all of the loading STATIONS.
Ended up with a lot more elbow room. I also came up with a hull sorting storage station. Works real well. I also was able to set up a computer with internet access.
I am very happy with the way things turned out…Just need to finish the ceiling.

volksbugusa
matt

Thanks for looking.

Happy New Year

volksbugusa_2010_25098.jpg

volksbugusa_2010_25099.jpg

volksbugusa_2010_250911.jpg

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Nice set-up. Interesting that you used OSB for the walls. I'm building a basement woodshop and was not pleased to discover that my preferred T1-11 siding is nearly $30/sheet. The price of copper wire has also doubled since the last time I wired a shop.

-Gary

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Prices on materials remain high, however if you build a home it'll be worth about 50% of what you put into it, that's called Obamanomics in my book.

Back to the workshop. You can buy Craftsman Hydraulic stools when they come up for sale for about $50.00. Is your light switch on the ceiling? Enjoy your set up.

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
LOL, I used to put my powertool switches on the ceiling so I didn't have to worry about my kids' little friends cranking up my tablesaw or something.

-Gary

·
Registered
10,027 Posts
Nice set up. If it was mine, I would ad a wall and a door with a lock and key, so I could stay in that room where no one could bother me.
Steve Baslistreri

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.