Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that I've heard where the new Wisconsin State Shoot will be held this year, but cannot remember where it was. Can someone help? Thanx

·
Registered
64 Posts
What about motels and food places within range of the new home grounds?Here in Ohio the Cardinal is GREAT. It takes time and yours will be GREAT also.

·
Registered
570 Posts
If your going, the WTA listed several specials on it's website, most of the motels are a long way from the grounds, 20 to 30 miles and are offering a room for $80 to $90 dollar. They are working to complete the camp sites, but they may be limited in number the first year. So book early!!!!!!!Bring your work clothes and Hard hats, since it will still be under construction!!!!!!!!!!
Wisconsin Rapids is the largest city in the area, and is about 12 miles away, if your willing to drive 30 miles each way you'll have a lot more choices in eatting places and hotels

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
There is a man made chain of lakes very close by also that has many vacation homes around them. I would bet that there will be plenty of them for rent during that week. Just have to look for them. Maybe that would be a possible link of advertisement listing on the WTA site. People could just list there rentals on the site.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Stl. There are some on the web site. My wife contacted all the hotels and the condo rentals in Arrowhead and none seem to want to send us any info. Also there are around 20 or more eating places of all kinds, steaks, pizza, sandwiches bar food less than 10 miles of the home grounds. There are rooms available in Stevens point, and Plover less than a 30 minute drive. There are a few under ten miles from the home grounds. Condo rentals in Arrowhead, less than 5 miles. The contact info in on the web site. Look in the Blog.

Below0. Hwy 13 and Akron Drive. 1312 Akron Drive. Almost dead center of the state.

·
Registered
262 Posts
We have posted two different sets of photos from the new Wisconsin homegrounds. There are construction pictures as well as some pretty neat aerial shots. Please scroll down when you get to the page.

Dean

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.