Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here the trigger mounted on a group.
I never tried it on a release trigger but I think will be great because it will make it faster.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Very nice Marcello.

Many of the older Perazzi stocks had too long of a reach to the trigger and this trigger blade will make a big difference.

·
Vendor
19,639 Posts
Marcello an I agree on a lot of things, but I think that the set back trigger will give you a touch more control and be jsut a tad slower. Take that form a fairly knowledgeable release shooter.

Jack

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Avaldes the trigger is for MX series and the cost is $ 100.00 USD including shipping. You can see the difference between the two triggers in the pictures below

·
Registered
134 Posts
What is the difference in LOP between factory and yours, as it looks like about 3/8". With my small hands the distance from the palm swell to the trigger is a stretch on my MX 8. Before this gun I was using my last joint and now I am using my finger tip.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stuka, look at the picture above and you can see the difference between the two triggers. The one that I'm making will help you for sure.

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
He is in Italy, he and his friends made more than half of the small parts and springs for the Italian gun trade.

·
Premium Member
10,532 Posts
I wish these had be available a long time ago. A bunch cheaper than two complete P4, factory adjustable trigger groups. Could have saved nearly $1,800.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm sorry for delate to answer you question but I talked to the man that create the ext selectable trigger and he told me that will be too much work modify this trigger for the ext selectable system.
Probably in the near future I will make one that will work.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.