Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doesn't the new Sec. of the Treasury give you a nice warm fuzzy feeling, just knowing that he had delinquent taxes and still made the grade for Pres, Obama.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Pretty funny to have a guy either too dishonest or too stupid to pay his taxes running the joint.

But hey, King Barry the Hopeful is all excited about him.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
ya'll better put on your high top boots cause we are in some deep shit,,,,every day it just gets worse,,,REVOLUTION?????

·
Registered
291 Posts
"Be an example to your men, in your duty and in private life. Never spare
yourself, and let the troops see that you don't in your endurance of fatigue
and privation. Always be tactful and well-mannered and teach your
subordinates to do the same. Avoid excessive sharpness or harshness of
voice, which usually indicates the man who has shortcomings of his own to
hide."
- Field Marshall Erwin Rommel

·
Registered
309 Posts
When I think about all the crap the Dems put decent Republican appointees thru in the recent past and the smear jobs done on them by the press I just get sick at my stomach. This guy is clearly a tax cheat an now is the IRS boss.

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Dednlost,,,,that's because the Republicans (rinos) don't have the balls to stand up for America any more and just follow the dems like a little puppy waiting for scraps!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Lots of early game wardens from year around hunters. Only way to get them to quit and they knew all the tricks. Also its a form of hunting. D Winter

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Don't let him do your taxes not let him advise you on household help; be patient we'll all pay as it's claimed that he's the best. BT-100dc

·
Registered
302 Posts
Come on guys, doesn't matter there isn't anything in the treasury. Just be happy we don't have a secretary of loans. Wait maybe there isn't a difference, sorry

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
"King Barry the Hopeful" lol Brooksie you cracked me up!!!!

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
what I do?? I haven't shot a registered target in 09! I think you have me confused with a good shooter???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.