Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Omaha you are welcome anytime, bring your guns I have a trap range in my yard. I am in Bassett Ne. Mark Mauch

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The old wood is from a Chicago Northwestern Railroad caboose.The bench tops I salvaged from a bowling alley. Mark

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Much too neat. You need some empty shells, oily rags, screwdrivers, wrenches, etc lying on the bench. Also need 20 to 30 flats of ammo under the bench, your shooting vest hanging on the back of a chair, etc. A clean work station is a sign of a deranged mind. LOL. Just kidding. Looks really nice.

Easystreet

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Very NICE, Sprinklerman! I wish I felt comfortable having my guns on display like thst. Even with a home security system, and living in a nice neighborhood, I feel like I always need to keep them in a safe. After all - insurance can't replace the sentimental value. In any case, I'm jealous of your toy room.

-Gary

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
First of all you are obviously a narrow minded trap shooter. Only one reloader ? ! We skeet shooters have to have 4 times as much space since we have to have four different reloaders. Then, of course, are the four different guages of shells, wads and powder.

After that you throw in the multiple barrel cleaning materials, the larger gun cases and not to mention the walls and walls of trophies ! !

My reloading "room" - which is located in a corner of the garage - might look like that once or twice a year when I get motivated to put everything back where it's supposed to be. But then I can't ever find anything !

Nice carpentry work.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
amboy I only need 1 loader with the Dillon I just change the tooling for sub guages. As for components here's a peek inside the cabinets. Mark

·
Premium Member
3,905 Posts
Mark, can you put a tape measure to your gun rack and tell me how far apart the centers are? Nice job room looks great. I am in the process of doing one in basement now. Bill

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Sprinklerman

Ok what is in the green bottle with the red top, on the 4th shelf from the left ok it looks like a bottle of wine or another alchol type of bottle maybe it is the secret recipie that you mix with the Annie loads.

By the way nice looking set up.

Foghorn

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Bill, At the rate you're selling them, you won't need a very large one. LOL Check your PM and thanks for the guns. Shoot well and often while we can,Bob

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.