Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded for an old k32. Has trigger issue on top barrel. I got a stan baker unsingle from another member and we tried it out. Broke targets nice. It needed a longer LOP for my son. Bought a grip for a PFS from another member. So on a night we put it all together. The next day we went to a shoot at KCTA. He shot a 23/25 with his cynergy classic trap. He said that is was just practice and shot his "new" frankengun the next round without being ever shot with this setup. I was hesitant, but he was having fun. He ran a 25 for the first time in months. Handicap from the 24 he did not fare as well and shot a 22 and a 21. The point is that he had fun and may have been the last shoot for a while... Shoot straight and safe my friends.

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
7,914 Posts
Got bored and was just typing. Sorry
Don't be sorry!
Some of the greatest enjoyment I get from this forum stems from such things. Especially now, given the environment we are in.
Glad to hear he's having fun since that's the most important aspect of what we do.
Sometimes we cloud that vision with technicalities and science which leads to a mishmash of information overload, killing our averages because we can't turn it off.
The "Frankengun" might just have been exactly what he needed to get back to the fundamentals of having fun and breaking targets.

Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Glad you and your son had a great time .Thanks for sharing your experience, Father /son enjoyment is the important thing, Good shooting. Wadhopper nailed it!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Good on you both, you just can't spend any better time than with your kids, and if your shooting with them it's better yet.

Reactions: ganger
1 - 8 of 8 Posts