Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shot my ljutic for the first time yesterday. I've been shooting a win super x 1, and a Winchester model 37. I think this gun weighs more than both of those combined lol.
It's an awesome gun, doesn't seemed to be used very much. I shot 12 rounds yesterday 10 singles 84,82, and 45 and at the 23 was 34.
I'm a new shooter so I don't care much about my scores at the moment. The new gun is great, completely different than what I'm used to, it's a tank, you touch the trigger it goes bang quickly! It's awkwa for me and I'll get used to it over time but I'm super happy to have it image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Welcome to the "Yakima" club. Got mine a year ago and haven't looked at another gun since.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Nice looking Ljutic. I owned one years ago. Very good guns. Easy to work on, with only about 6 moving parts. The trigger, for me took a little getting used to with the super fast lock time, but really liked it. Congratulations on your new toy. Dale

·
Registered
83 Posts
Enjoy the heck out of your new Ljutic. Had mine for about 5 years and it is the best trap gun I will ever own. Very wonderful people in Yakima, when I e-mailed for back round info on my gun it took 24 hours for a full life history on it. Smoke them targets now.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Ljutic has one of the fastest lock times of any gun currently on the market. Bullet proof and designed to do one thing.....smoke clay targets. Stainless Mid Rib Mono Gun is probably the best model they have in my opinion. Based on the pic, the barrel appears to have the 80/20 or 90/10 rib. Perfect for any handicap yardage. You'll get years of trouble free target shooting from that one.

Good luck

·
Registered
225 Posts
Congrats, you made a very wise purchase of a great looking Ljutic. You will appreciate it more and more as you gain experience & trigger time. Now go bust some caps & make some smoke.

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Welcome to the Family. Over my Trapshooting career I have been blessed by being able to enjoy pretty much ALL of the best guns on the market. Long ago, I settled on the simple fact that for me at least, Ljutic is the "keeper" .

·
Registered
897 Posts
Love my Ljutic. Built like a tank. Out here in NJ they are pretty rare and I am usually one of only a handful of guys who shoots one even at the bigger shoots. I love being different!

·
Ljutic Nut
2,940 Posts
Glad it works for you Willy. I look forward to seeing you again. Let me know when you are ready to go on our road trip.

Jim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts