Trapshooters Forum banner

New Sporting Clays Club Near Pittsburgh, Pa.

2500 Views 8 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Tom in Pittsburgh
This was copied from another gun site.
Just returned from a site visit to my latest gun club design. This is a good one.... The new club will be called Coal Ridge Sporting Clays. It is located in Weirton, WV, about 20 minutes from the Pittsburgh International Airport and a few miles from the Ohio state line. The East property line boundary is the PA/WV state line. Great location for shooters from all three states. This will be a marquis facility that will be open to the public, but offer memberships as well. 15 station sporting clays course, 5-Stand, Wobble Trap, upscale 5,760 sq ft clubhouse. Clubhouse will have a second floor 30 x 72 deck that overlooks the shooting games and the first four stations of the clay course. Expansion possibilities for additional sporting and 5-Stand layouts. Beautiful property with grassy meadows, open wooded shots, lots of terrain and easy cart and walking access throughout the property. Everything is under construction with a plan to open late Summer or early Fall. Traps have been ordered from Lincoln. I put a few pics of the construction on my personal Facebook page and will provide updates. This will be worth a visit.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
489 Posts
Where can we get more info on this future club, such as artist’s drawings, schedule, photos of the site, proposed fees, etc?

Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.