Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Premium Member
K80 Harmony Trap Special, K80 Sporter
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Placed my order on 3/18/21 and was told there was a 5 month wait. Got a call today from Cole and they shipped it out this afternoon. One month a head of schedule. Only bad news is that my hydro unit is backordered and wont ship until late August.

· Vendor
20,943 Posts
I have 2 Spolar units on the way in. A 12ga Hydro and a 12ga handle model. the pics look good, the hydro unit has been back to Spolar for service and the handle model has produced about 30K. I have not decided on the selling prices and will not till I see them. Will not sell the hydro unit alone.

· Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The backorder can be helpful, as you really want to get to know the machine manually,before connecting in the hydro unit.I always go to manual operation,when I am setting up a new shell for reloading and then when everything looks good,I reconnect it.
Sounds like good advise, Thank you

· Registered
266 Posts
Congratulations on your new Spolar ! You will really enjoy it.

As creeker mentioned above, it is a good idea to use it manually for a while to get used to the operation of the machine. Once you are familiar and comfortable with its operation, then add the hydraulic. You will be glad to have the hydraulic when you receive it.

Happy Reloading !

Jerry

· Premium Member
4,844 Posts
congratulations on your spolar acquisition, youll be amazed how enjoyable it is to reload with one. I believe Spolars are the finest progressive reloading tools made but when you add hydraulics they morph from a great tool to an awesome machine.

· Premium Member
4,844 Posts
Placed my order on 3/18/21 and was told there was a 5 month wait. Got a call today from Cole and they shipped it out this afternoon. One month a head of schedule. Only bad news is that my hydro unit is backordered and wont ship until late August.
While your at it Order their LED lighting Kit. IMO the most impressive add on they provide. Seriously its like loading outside in sunlight. Unfortunately its also currently on back order so get in que.
Post Covid logistics are wreaking havoc everywhere.

· Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
While your at it Order their LED lighting Kit. IMO the most impressive add on they provide. Seriously its like loading outside in sunlight. Unfortunately its also currently on back order so get in que.
Post Covid logistics are wreaking havoc everywhere.
Yes I did order it, it should ship next month with my hydro unit.

· Premium Member
22 Posts
Congrats on the new loader!!!

I am in the learning/hand loading process myself for mine and have only produced around 3K on it. I found a older package deal and had Cole refurbish and update everything. Machine is awesome and Spolars customer service is very helpful as well. Good luck and congrats again.

· Premium Member
1,329 Posts
It's going to be a great weekend for you with the loader coming in Friday! Enjoy.

I ordered mine mid-April. Talked with them on the phone yesterday and while the original expectation was for delivery sometime in October we're now, fingers crossed, looking at end of August.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.