Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could never understand why a person would buy from someone who says " if you find a better price , i'll match it". Why would he go back and buy from that person just because he matched it. Flame away.

·
Registered
67 Posts
trpshtr2001, I am in complete agreement with you. When I am looking to buy a new car/truck, I simply ask the dealer to "give me your best offer". I then assume that is what he gives me.

Ron Burdick

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Ok I have already seen enough the very first item I saw for sale was a Chicken target wait till I call P.E.T.A.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">
</a>

.22 Shoot-Thru Chicken TargetChampion and No. 39-s Shoot-Thru .22 long rifle Chicken Target resets itself by swinging back into position after impact. This makes your trips down to reset targets yourself a thing of the past. With highly visible vibrant white targets and challenging 1-4 scale NRA Chicken shapes it is sure to provide hours of shooting fun. And with its corrosion resistant powder coating and convenient no stake set-up, you can take it just about anywhere under any conditions.

OUR PRICE! - $ 51.20

Size: Weight: 23 Lbs.

Ok the time is now for us all to fight back.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">
</a>

Prez of the viloence against chicks foundation

Foghorn

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Depends how far the "deal" is away from you. I quote the price from the cheapest place and let them confirm. The cheapest place is over 50 miles from where I live, the place where I am at is real close. But they have the no under sold policy..

Rock

Jim

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
A round and a round we go .

Red rover red rover come on over.

Ok I learned that in bible school.

got some more but this is a trap shooting site.

Foggy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.