Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pictured here is a new product I developed to help set the angles on a Pat Trap.
With the relay plugged into the relay socket of the trap and the mini twist lock connecter plugged into the release plug you can throw a hard right or hard left target on command. Set the toggle switch right and hold the angle button. the trap will throw a right hand target. Toggle switch right and hold the angle button the trap will throw a left hand target.

2 targets and you can check the field. Makes setting the angle switches a simple job.

arrow_2008_0303.jpg

The price is $295 Plus shipping

Bryan Pierce
Pierce Sales & Repair
432 Oakridge Drive
Portage WI 53901

e-mail [email protected]

Phone 608 617 6631

·
Registered
156 Posts
I bought one of these for our gun club (Beaver Dam Conservationists). This product is worth every penny and more! I set the angles on all 4 traps in about 1 hour and about 6 targets per trap. The last time we did this with 2 guys it took about 5 hours and a lot of targets. This will also tell you if you have other problems with your machine, if the target does not come out in the same spot each time, something else is wrong, ie; worn brush or loose brush, etc. E-mail me or call me to get the process for setting target angles by yourself. I know Bryan personally and this really is a time saver and keeps your targets set for your customers.

Thanks,

Dan McDermott
President Beaver Dam Conservationists
608-358-5130

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The price on this unit is $295 plus shipping
As introductory offer I will cover the shipping
What I wiii do is send a unit with a invoiice covering price and shipping and a personal check covering the shipping. If you keep the unit pay the invioce and cash the check to cover the shipping. If you are not happy with unit fort any reason cash the check to pay the shipping back to me.
This offer is good until Jan 16 2011
4ounds like a risk free way to try a new product

Bryan Pierce
432 Oakridge drive
Portahge WI 53901
[email protected]
608 617 6631

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.