Trapshooters Forum banner

New Price! Model 12, 12 gauge, 2-pin, mostly original except pad

3041 Views 16 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  WNCRob
A very nice, nearly-original Perfect Repeater looking for a good home...not a trap model. About the only thing not original/authentic is the pad, but I'll throw in a modern Winchester reproduction orange pad...unfitted in case you want to add a spacer. Shiny bore, vg/excellent bluing, some patina developing on the receiver...a little very light freckling on right just ahead of the ejection port. Buttstock has been refinished but appears uncut. With the pad I have on it, 14.5" lop, 13 7/16" to end of buttstock. Checkering is still very decent. Forearm has original finish. 30" full choke bbl, but has been opened up a bit. Barrel locks up tight on original setting. By my gauge the bore is 0.730" and the choke is 0.704", so plus .026". What a shooter... when I get the chance to shoot it, which is not often. So, thinning the herd a bit. Asking $850 delivered, pvt to FFL.
Automotive exterior Bumper Laptop Wood Office supplies
Asking $895 plus shipping to your FFL.
Air gun Wood Trigger Shotgun Wood stain

Air gun Wood Trigger Shotgun Gun barrel
Air gun Office supplies Material property Trigger Bumper
Cylinder Trigger Gas Gun accessory Auto part
Office supplies Automotive lighting Auto part Automotive exterior Font
Musical instrument accessory Bumper Automotive exterior Tints and shades Auto part
Reactions: JSkolar1
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In the pics above, I've intended to show the warts and all. In particular, the "freckling" on the receiver in the pic is under a flash which enhances the image. In normal lighting the freckling is much less noticeable unless you turn the gun to get a bright glare on the surface. Some additional pics:

Wood Rectangle Automotive exterior Bumper Material property
Material property Bumper Tints and shades Gadget Automotive exterior

Brown Shoe Comfort Wood Thigh
Wood Hardwood Varnish Wood stain Rectangle

· Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes. A lot of folks have looked and only a few offers...one wanted a Monte Carlo stock, and the other fellow was from California...his FFL was $110! I think I may have to reprice a bit this weekend.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.