Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, WHO has any photos or info on the new Perazzi single barrels TM9 and TM9X??

They are being revealed at the Orlando Shot show!

MWMD

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ITS TRUE - just reserved a X version from my bud " buddy " at texas clays in san antonio, tx

now get in line

mwmd

·
Vendor
19,957 Posts
Well, what the hell... desn't anybody want to help me out? Huh?

I am one of the biggerst promoters of Perazzi on this site. Help me out MWMD!

·
Vendor
19,957 Posts
Well, what the hell... desn't anybody want to help me out? Huh?

I am one of the biggerst promoters of Perazzi on this site. Help me out MWMD!

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mia - heres the help - buddys web site at texas clays,

http://www.texasclays.com/index.php

im still waiting for a photo, maybe some ts.com brothers in orlando are at the shot show?

i think buddy is getting 4-5

good luck - mwmd

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Below from Doug Gray's "shotguncache.com" website under perazzi's:

New for 2009! TM9 New dedicated single barrel trap gun in the fashion of the "TM 1". Fixed rib & removable trigger group. 32", 34" or 35" New From $6695 Limited availablity for 2009 - reserve yours early!

New for 2009! TM9X 4 notch adjustable rib version of above w/ removable trigger group. 32", 34" or 35" New From $7695 Limited availablity for 2009 - reserve yours early!

·
Vendor
19,957 Posts
Thanks guys. I thought my 2010 gun ould be a MX10 top single. Maybe I just got wind of my 2009 gun. Thanks. Jack

·
Vendor
19,957 Posts
Well, Here is a TM10. If it is like this, they will sell. Particularly if theykeep the price around 6 grand.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
tnx for the update, there definitely not a lot of them coming into usa at least this year

mwmd

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was at the Shot Show today in Orlando, Perazzi had two of these TM9s on display. Giacomo was there also we talk to him for a minute or two. This gun is very, similar the TM1. They have a made a few changes, one model has fixed rib much like the TM1 the other one had an adjustable rib. The one with the adjustable rib also had an adjustable comb. I was very surprised that this gun has a "safety", the safety engaged is the pulling back the trigger release. So push the trigger release forward to drop out the trigger or you can pull it back to put the safety on. The trigger is also new, its a coil spring type, but the trigger has a longer and curved shaped inside where it makes contact to the sear lever. The gun felt really good and much like my TM1. The receiver is "scalloped" like an MX8 and looks really good. We took the fore end off and it looks like an TM1 there also.

Shoot good,
Trap55555

·
Registered
315 Posts
I also hefted the TM9x at the shot show. It is a nice addition to the Perazzi line. The rib is higher than the TM1 but not as high as my TMX. Giacamo was very supportive and says he has some available. The rib is adjustable front and back with a middle pivot. The demo gun had very nice wood, probably upgraded. If I was looking for a new trap gun, this would be it! Brad

·
Registered
315 Posts
I also hefted the TM9x at the shot show. It is a nice addition to the Perazzi line. The rib is higher than the TM1 but not as high as my TMX. Giacamo was very supportive and says he has some available. The rib is adjustable front and back with a middle pivot. The demo gun had very nice wood, probably upgraded. If I was looking for a new trap gun, this would be it! Brad

·
Registered
315 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
I hope the quality matches the original TM1/TMX and not their recent product line.If it does,I'll get in line; if it doesn't I'll pass!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.