Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Perazzi Gunsmith Parts Kit - Italy

We, Marcello Giuliani and I, are now offering a complete "Gunsmith Parts" kit. (See picture below listing parts).

We will be offering only 50 of these and they are now in the assembly stage.

Delivery to the US has not been exactly determined, however, to insure that you get one, I will take orders with payment and ship when received.

I would prefer VISA or MC (debit cards are OK, too). Your card will not be charged until I ship.

The Price for these are $599 each. I, originally, posted it less ... in Euros. These contain $1,200 in parts. Marcello just called to say I needed to correct the price. Sorry, I didn't read his email close enough.

Also, Marcello hopes to have the stainless steel trigger housings done in February, and I expect the Perazzi Choke Tubes in here any day new, save the Xmas rush.

People can say what they want about the parts Marcello makes for Perazzi's, but understand this guy has connections directly with Perazzi, and those companies making Perazzi parts. He is a true master craftsman... and, honestly, I tell him his prices are too low.

How else could be start making the stainless steel actions so quickly, AND he is very open to suggestions on what else to make for us over here in the USA. We are lucky to have him on "our side."

Jim "Whiz" White<BR>
S&W Supply Company

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.