Trapshooters Forum banner
101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
On behalf of site ownership and the mod team I would like to welcome all new members logging in to Trapshooters.com

I encourage all of you to explore the site to its fullest and if you have questions please message myself of one of the moderators, Harv Shell or V10.

Feel free to use this thread to introduce yourself to the forum and let us know what your TRAPSHOOTING interests are :)

The homework part is this, I ask that new members read and acknowledge the rules for using the Participating Members Classified Section including the Want to Buy/Want to Trade and the For Sale by Participating Members Section.

The Rules and Guidelines are located at the top of the For Sale by Participating Members Section.

Again thanks for logging on to Trapshooters.com, enjoy the forum and if you have questions let myself or the Mod Team know. George/Site Admin. and fellow trapshooter.
Hi, I have been a member for several years, and sold & bought items on the site before. Now I am told that I have insufficient posts. Can you tell me the best way to fix this to be able to post? Thanks,

·
Registered
21 Posts
Fred M joined 5-days ago. I have looked at trapshooters forums gun ad listings for something I might be interested in for many years. My game was Precision pistol (bullseye) shooter, instructor and coach for many, many years. Just seriously getting into the trap game as many of my friends have joined in recent years. NRA Life Member.

·
Registered
25,665 Posts
Hi, I have been a member for several years, and sold & bought items on the site before. Now I am told that I have insufficient posts. Can you tell me the best way to fix this to be able to post? Thanks,
Join the conversations. Make posts that help others understand the game. It better their performance. There will be no more buy/sell only members unless you buy a vendor membership.

·
Registered
K-80 K-20 Perazzi A400
86 Posts
I am new here but not new to shooting clay targets. I started shooting skeet & trap in the early 80s. I am mostly a skeet shooter but am involved in trap, 5 stand and sporting clays. I built a single skeet field 20 years ago, decided to add a second field and then a trap field. I have a private shooting facility in north central PA. I am open to the public one day a week for practice in the spring and summer. We have been hosting 2 registered skeet shoots, two vintage trap and skeet shoots and a few other events. I am just about to finish a second trap field. My wife and son shoot with me and the 3 of us run the shoots. We have a wonderful group of shooters who come most every week. I have 50,000 registered targets. I still compete but find myself shooting a lot of low gun, vintage style targets just for fun. I have loaded just about every gauge and load type imaginable. I try to keep learning and to help young shooters get started. I joined this site to get help choosing a new machine for the trap fields and got some very good advice. I very much appreciate those here who have provided information, most have been exceedingly helpful.

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Welcome to a great forum with lot of great info and guys with tons of knowledge. Lots of good info can be found by using the search feature and reading through the various threads. If you want to hang around for a while, take some time and read the rules.

Enjoy the clubhouse!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I was a member 20 years ago. Could not recover my old membership so I am starting from scratch again.
thirty five years at the grand. Know a lot of people on the site probably more if they use their real names.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Everyone! I've been shooting trap on and off for the past 17 years, and hunting upland for just about as long. For me, trap shooting was generally practice for hunting season, but a couple of years ago I joined a local sporting club and have found myself shooting trap more for the pure joy of the game, rather than as hunting prep. I have a few Beretta autos, but my main gun is a Silver Pigeon S that I was given by my parents when I graduated from college. Looking forward to learning from everyone on the forum!

101 - 110 of 110 Posts