Trapshooters Forum banner
81 - 100 of 110 Posts

Registered
Hi all.
I am 62 yo and started shooting trap 6 months ago. Have hunted birds for many years. Am having a blast, but woe is me. Have shot 3 25's but will lose my mind and shoot a 15. I guess practice and more practice is the answer.
Looking forward to making friends on this forum.
Welcome I am the opposite of you> have shot 15's but lose my mind when I get a 25. There are a bunch of good guys here with good advise.

Registered
Hey all, new to the forum and the sport. Was a High Power shooter for 35 years. Was getting a little hard to see the target at 800/1000 yards with my service rifle. While RSO'ing a Jr Trap meet it looked like a bunch of fun. Sold my HP match rifle and bought a trap gun. Really having fun. Joined a local small trap club and have learned a ton. Everyone has been helpful especially in regards to reloading. Got a new Grabber and am starting to reload. Joined the forum to pick up useful information.

Thanks

Premium Member
Welcome. This a great place and a lot of great people on here. A lot of good info from shooting, plumbing, small engine repair, marriage counseling, and so forth.

Registered
Are you jealous you didn`t get your own action figure ?
No, I鈥檝e been careful to never post a picture of myself. Maybe after I take delivery of my Bi-Star Lamby Especial I鈥檒l post a selfie with it.

How鈥檚 that goin鈥 BTW???

Premium Member
On behalf of site ownership and the mod team I would like to welcome all new members logging in to Trapshooters.com

I encourage all of you to explore the site to its fullest and if you have questions please message myself of one of the moderators, Harv Shell or V10.

Feel free to use this thread to introduce yourself to the forum and let us know what your TRAPSHOOTING interests are :)

The homework part is this, I ask that new members read and acknowledge the rules for using the Participating Members Classified Section including the Want to Buy/Want to Trade and the For Sale by Participating Members Section.

The Rules and Guidelines are located at the top of the For Sale by Participating Members Section.

Again thanks for logging on to Trapshooters.com, enjoy the forum and if you have questions let myself or the Mod Team know. George/Site Admin. and fellow trapshooter.
Thank you. Very interesting site. Lots of things to look at and educational information as well.

Registered
New member as of about 10 months ago but first post. Kind of late to the game at age 60 but got hooked on trapshooting about 5 years ago when a buddy twisted my arm to sign up for his league team. Have always hunted but never shot competitively but since then, have become an ATA and KTA member and shot almost 13,000 registered targets. Almost to 96% singles and one more yard to go to reach the 27 yard line with my old Perazzi TM1. Workin' hard on it! Appreciate all the good info I've gotten from this site so thought maybe it was time to contribute something back!

Super Moderator
Perazzi MX10RS 32/34 Combo w/Allor tuned barrels, K80 Parcours 32"
New member as of about 10 months ago but first post. Kind of late to the game at age 60 but got hooked on trapshooting about 5 years ago when a buddy twisted my arm to sign up for his league team. Have always hunted but never shot competitively but since then, have become an ATA and KTA member and shot almost 13,000 registered targets. Almost to 96% singles and one more yard to go to reach the 27 yard line with my old Perazzi TM1. Workin' hard on it! Appreciate all the good info I've gotten from this site so thought maybe it was time to contribute something back!
The bug bit you hard, welcome!

Registered
Hey guys. College clay target team shooter and vice president. Prefer sporting clays but truly enjoy trap and want to get into bunker. I currently shoot a 725 and am in the market for something new.

Banned
About 18 months of 2A and sporting related activities. So I鈥檓 definitely new. I prefer Sporting Clays over any other category. I could use some wisdom from y鈥檃ll out there!

Maybe my username should be late bloomer鈥

Thanks in advance everyone!

81 - 100 of 110 Posts