Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just joined the forum and excited to learn from others. Have searched through here before and lots of good info.

Figured it was time to participate.

Thx everyone!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I shoot casual trap, fun leagues, etc and occasional skeet. Want to do more of both as I really enjoy it. Shot 4 rounds of skeet with my 28 gauge last weekend and had a blast. Shot another round with my 12 gauge and decided the 28 was way more fun!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Welcome! If you like the 28 but want to shoot the 12, load up some 3/4oz #9 for the 12 with CB0175-12 wads. The weight of a 12 gauge gun, the fun pop of the 28, and half the cost!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi Frank,
I was a longtime lurker while I was shooting other disciplines. Since I've gotten back into trap I spend too much time here...but I learn a lot!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hello Frank.......... Welcome! You will enjoy the majority of the comments. You will learn to laugh at some of the comments. Do not take anything strange to heart......... Smile and Laugh...... You will receive a lot of good information.

L.A.

·
Keystone Shooter
2,128 Posts
Hello Frank and welcome. You will learn a lot here. Just keep an open mind. Skeeters are just barely tolerated here. Keep that in mind, the site says it all, Trap Shooters.
Chief

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Welcome Frank read alot and try some as not all will work for everyone.Hope you shoot 7.5s and like release triggers.This may be the most we get out of trap shooting for a couple months as the laws are trying to shut everything down for health reasons.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Welcome aboard Frank, lot's of good info here, lot's of BS also, keep them separate and shooting's a lot simpler :032:

·
Registered
Perazzi MX10 RS
95 Posts
Welcome Frank! As others have stated, tons of great info here. Also, don’t take it personal the first time you get called a troll! Lol. Some folks take a minute to warm up to a newbie. Ha!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts