Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I would love an 8 by 10 photo of this gun art, just can't get this gun off my mind. Do these guns fit more like a Kreighoff than a Blaser. I think what I mean , is it designed for a large frame person ? Ron

·
Supporting Vendor
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would love an 8 by 10 photo of this gun art, just can't get this gun off my mind. Do these guns fit more like a Kreighoff than a Blaser. I think what I mean , is it designed for a large frame person ? Ron
This gun is still available for purchase! It has some VERY cool wood! As for fit, I feel that there is nothing comparable to the fit and feel of a Kolar. Their balance is perfect, and recoil is minimal. If you're looking for a smooth shooter that will last you a lifetime, this is the choice.

PM me or email if you get serious about the gun. We can work you up a great deal! I can be reached at [email protected].
Thanks, Aaron Willoughby
L&B-Elite Shotguns

·
Supporting Vendor
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Any "new" used inventory coming in any time soon?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
As far as TS guns I don't have anything used. I just received the custom engraved TS, 1 of 1 gun, a few weeks ago. Are you looking for a used gun or would you consider a new one?

Thanks for the message. Look forward to hearing back from you!

Aaron Willoughby

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yeah I would consider a new one but budget constraints being what they are......lol was just checking I know sometimes you get some nice used guns in on trade
Thanks catch you at the dump and we'll talk

·
Supporting Vendor
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah I would consider a new one but budget constraints being what they are......lol was just checking I know sometimes you get some nice used guns in on trade
Thanks catch you at the dump and we'll talk

Sounds good!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts