Trapshooters Forum banner

New John Hall cases?

1124 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  mg1polo
Now that Negrini has put AmericaCase out of business, why has not someone considered bringing back the great John Hall cases? W/ the aging of shooters I understand the desire for lighter cases and I have several of each. But today as I was casing a gun to fly with I grabbed my Hall case as usual. It is light, sturdy, roomy, and has a cordovan cover w/ strap. Seems like a good opportunity for someone in the injection molding business to make a case in the USA.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
9,591 Posts
Now that Negrini has put AmericaCase out of business, why has not someone considered bringing back the great John Hall cases? W/ the aging of shooters I understand the desire for lighter cases and I have several of each. But today as I was casing a gun to fly with I grabbed my Hall case as usual. It is light, sturdy, roomy, and has a cordovan cover w/ strap. Seems like a good opportunity for someone in the injection molding business to make a case in the USA.
Just an FYI. America's is far from out of business. They just quit making gun cases.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.