Trapshooters Forum banner

New Job

1993 18
I just wanted to brag on my son and his new job. He’s had two passions for a few years now, shooting and sports writing. He now gets to combine the two as the newest full time writer for Trap and Field magazine. I’ve always heard if you do what you love you’ll never work a day in your life. CongratuLations to my son Dalton Lamons, look for his articles in the latest Trap and Field.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
103 Posts
May it be a long and fruitful Journey for him. I wish him the best. break em all jeff
I just wanted to brag on my son and his new job. He’s had two passions for a few years now, shooting and sports writing. He now gets to combine the two as the newest full time writer for Trap and Field magazine. I’ve always heard if you do what you love you’ll never work a day in your life. CongratuLations to my son Dalton Lamons, look for his articles in the latest Trap and Field.
Congrats to you both, fine job from you to dad.

· Registered
119 Posts
congrats to your son !!!! it is the perfect job when you can do what you love to do .
i knew another person back in the early seventies that made that leap of being an author and shooter . nick sisley made a fine career doing that and i wish all the same luck to your son .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.