Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Doesn't matter, because you'll have to reallocate some of your yardage to those of lesser skill.

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Some of you might wonder what would happen if you actually filed that form. One is that it would not be considered a tax return, so it would be the same as if you hadn't filed - except worse - because you could also be assessed a
$ 5,000 penalty.
So, you can have a laugh over it, but PLEASE - don't actually use it!

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dick,,,,it is a JOKE,,,,it is not even a full page,,,,don't you think we know better????

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
I know it's a joke. Somebody might have wondered what would happen if you filed it, so I told them - adding that it's not a joke to the IRS. Was that so terrible that you have to add "don't be such a dick." Do you have an unhappy home life, or what?

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
The Tax Expert has Spoken.

This was only a joke...if this had been a real tax form, a Certified Tax Expert would have followed with instructions on what to do.

We repeat...this is only a joke.

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Watch out Sportshot. I'll get BigDon after you and you know what happens then.
You delete all your posts and hide under the bed.

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok dick,,,,I didn't mean to upset you, guess you missed out on the sarcasm,,,,I fixed my post so your feelings wouldn't be hurt,,,,have a good day. :D BTW, that's a smile.

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
Better yet send one in with someones name on it that you can't stand ... I have an Ex Wife that would be the perfect candidate ... I personally, would never do such a thing but where can I get a copy of that just in case I change my mind ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
JonP,,,,sent.

Sportshot,,,,need your email and would be happy to send.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.