For Sale - New Giuliani items for Perazzi guns and Citoris | Trap Shooters Forum

For Sale New Giuliani items for Perazzi guns and Citoris

Discussion in 'For Sale- Vendors Only' started by Don Rackley, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

While the world has been in semi isolation mode, Mr. Giuliani and I have been busy working on new things and keeping up with shooters needs.

We have developed some new items to help keep Perazzi guns shooting.

First up is a USMC tribute toplever. This top lever is finished in the white for maximum contrast and features an engraved Globe and Anchor logo and a pierced tail. I have two of these priced at $490 each. Fitting is normally $70, but I will reduce the labor by 50% as a sign of appreciation to the Marines.
    2715776A-D58D-489D-8176-3FFF869FB31E.jpeg

Next up is Giuliani's Type4 forend iron. Used ones are extremely rare and sometimes have some problems. These are brand new and come complete with the screws, lock nuts, cocking cam, catch bolt and spring. Fitting is strongly advised as forend fit is tricky and impacts cocking and ejecting.
    AB66B89D-2066-4120-B5CD-6B30301032A1.jpeg

We are developing a turnkey process to update a Type3 gun to a Type3-4 by changing the barrel lug and providing a Type4 forend wood and metal. Say goodbye to loose or cracked Type3 forends and you get to keep your much beloved Type3 gun and barrels. This upgrade will likely extend the life of Type3 guns by 30 years! Contact me for details. Plain grade Forend metal is $1,100, this SC3 grade specimen is $1,499.

Up next is something for Browning owners, a repair kit with firing pins, hammer springs, a top lever spring and a hammer spring tool all in 1 small kit $79.
    3E3797D5-B99D-45D5-A6E0-B2971BCA27EB.jpeg

Contact me for parts and service for your Perazzi gun!
    www.donrackleygunparts.com

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
    Steve W thanked this.
  2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Don. Is the iron tricky because of the"catch bolt" and spring tension?

3. AAngelo

AAngelo Active Member

How about a video on installation might be good for sales.

4. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Jack,

It’s not just because of the catch bolt, it’s because the forend drives so much of the guns mechanical action. The forend is instrumental in cocking the gun and has very close fit tolerances on the wood and metal part around the barrel and monoblock and then you have the “latch” that holds the forearm on the gun. The forend also plays a big part in the ejection mechanism. And yes, there is the fit of the catch bolt and spring fit.

don

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020