Trapshooters Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
This sounds very interesting. I have used the original lewis class spreadsheet that Literelease put out a few years ago. It was a great help for small shoots. I am sure when he gets back on and see's the comments he will fix the problem. It appears his website is down. I, like the rest of you, cannot get the link to work.

·
Premium Member
6,445 Posts
To our friends at TS.com,

We recently volunteered to create a new Lewis Class Calculator and Score Sheet for a local club. The old one was hard-coded and had limited capabilities. Our goal was to create an Excel workbook that was customizable with support for up to 250 shooters, 15 classes, and 4 percentage places per class. We even added an advanced score sheet that can lookup shooters to make entry easier.

Upon completion, we realized that the workbook might be helpful to other clubs, so we are licensing it as Open Source software. Anyone may use it for free, or use it to develop new applications.

Downloads can be found at: lewiscalc.literelease.com

We hope you find our Lewis Class Calculator helpful at your club. If you need something more sophisticated, we highly recommend 3S Shooting Sports Software for a complete cashiering solution.

From your friends at Lite Release... creators of PreSquad.com!
I like it
Steve

21 - 28 of 28 Posts