Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
10,106 Posts
Drama, maybe for those who are scared sh--less because their private local playground may soon be no more. For the rest-just the facts sir-just the facts!!

·
2,769 Posts
There was a clip, on this site maybe two weeks ago, where Lynn said that Illinois had to get this resolved and that the ATA would start looking in October and likely would not come back to Sparta if this didn't get settled quickly.

Dawg always wants folks to think he knows something-but he rarely says what he knows, he just waits hoping something will happen so he can act as if he was right all along.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

·
Registered
32,643 Posts
I think the thing that makes me laugh is that with all the things going on elsewhere in the world, this particular thing is not the end of that world. Like Paladin said drama, and over hyped at that.

Reactions: Paladin

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
I will give you that your headline is more eye catching that Barry's for us that are concerned about next years Grand.

Jason

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Once the ATA notifies Illinois of their default of the contract, they've for all intents and purposes given notice that the contract is no longer valid. And the ATA can do whatever it wishes with no repercussions from the state. We have been forewarned of changes in the wind. Although, I don't think anything will happen as a result this threat by the ATA. Small potatoes in the world of Illinois politics.

·
Registered
'07 Kolar Max TA 3bbl set, Jeff Mainland fitted
2,750 Posts
Pay attention to what the Dawg says.... He has "sources" and can't always tell the whole story; but the careful reader can read between the lines.... thing is, he's got a good track record, and his "predictions" are usually correct.

·
Registered
722 Posts
just got my notification from ATA to pre-register/reservation for campsite and cart form for the WSRC - should I hold off on this or what?

·
Registered
'07 Kolar Max TA 3bbl set, Jeff Mainland fitted
2,750 Posts
I'd say go ahead and send in the forms. They can always do a refund if it goes West. Meanwhile you'll get the campsite you want. Personally, I feel that we're getting a lot of political posturing and those statements from Lynn are more of the same; but make no mistake, the EC has to make plans, and is doing so. We're being assured there will be a grand, someplace, hopefully it is gonna be at Sparta.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts