Trapshooters Forum banner

New family

1503 11
New family...
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
15,896 Posts
Are those truly migratory geese, or are they 'welfare' geese??

I work with commercial properties and non-migratory geese are the bane of our outdoor use of space. I'd shoot them all if I could. We do oil the eggs and that helps but I figure if we kill one ten come to the funeral...

Reactions: Jack R

· Registered
5,687 Posts
Are those truly migratory geese, or are they 'welfare' geese??

I work with commercial properties and non-migratory geese are the bane of our outdoor use of space. I'd shoot them all if I could. We do oil the eggs and that helps but I figure if we kill one ten come to the funeral...
Resident goose populations in Oklahoma are growing every year. Golf courses and city ponds and lakes are favorite places for them along with many of our ponds at the ranch. Hell hath no fury like a pair of geese protecting a nest or their goslings. I’ve had several runaways on horses after riding up on them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

· Premium Member
21,558 Posts
My brother one time years ago tried to get some eggs from a nest. He got his ass kicked and his forehead beat up from the mother. LOL.

Reactions: o-hale
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.