Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Browning has a new BT99 plus at the shot show. Upgraded wood with adjustable comb, some engraving on the receiver and a higher rib. Was told these are available for order only at the show. Nice looking gun. They also had Citori XTs but with a blued receiver. Thought XTs were a thing of the past but apparently not.

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
That's pretty much just a BT99 Max Monte Carlo...no adjustable rib..no recoil reduction or adj LOP...trying to figure out why Browning wont adapt an adjustable LOP trigger like the 100's and XTs..how hard would that be?? might add another 40bux to the bottom line...its a very nice gun but no 99Plus

·
Registered
405 Posts
I would sure like to find one of the dealers that is going to have some - if anyone knows please PM me. It's certainly what I have been looking for. Thanks.

Game Warden

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Just went to the Browning site...no adjustable rib! Way too expensive for that gun. Pretty gun with chrome bore, but come on man! Bill

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
You can still buy a bt-99AR from Monsoors for $2095 and it HAS an adjustable rib and the straight forepiece. Bill

1 - 20 of 36 Posts