Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I am kind of going out on a limb here...I am relatively new to this sport, started a little over one year ago, and my husband and I have decided to start a blog about our experiences. I have polls on it and youtube videos related to trapshooting. We started this because we want to know how our experiences and development in the sport compare to others. We will change the posts two or three times a week and would like to invite anyone interested to comment on our experiences and your own. The URL is http://americantrap.blogspot.com (also above). --Heather Archer

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the feedback. I am going to try and update the stories daily and will periodically (at minimum once a month) bring in commentaries from some very experienced and longtime shooters. -Heather

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you. Today's videos are Tom Knapp. Later today I will change to videos of Tim Bradley exhbition shooting (all courtesy of Youtube). -Heather

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hmmm, firewalls are the only problem I have ever had with that blog system. If you can tell me more about what happens I will try to fix it.

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
The anti-spam code came up, I typed it into the box, and summited. the home page came up with a note that said, the commet was not allowed.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
There is a moderator comment setting I will change and see if that makes any difference. -Heather

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.