Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Strong, strong, rumor that Winchester Ammunition will be announcing a second round of rebates on the popular Winchester AA ammo line. The new rebate offer evidently involves "Black Friday" and the following week or so and once again you can get the rebate up to $100. !!! And......if you participated this past summer you can still participate in this second round for another $100. Stay tuned.....last I knew it was not yet on the Winchester website..........regards, Uncle Sam, Pa.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I finally got a notice last week that my AA rebate from the last rebate has been processed and I will be getting my check sometime soon. I sent it in the first week of September. So around thirty-five days.

·
Premium Member
1,873 Posts
It's hard to believe that 35% of AA Rebate promotions never get mailed before the deadline. Some of us are just in a big hurry going nowhere fast. Kind of like Gift Cards that never get used.

·
Registered
8,200 Posts
Look at how many people that don't even send one in.

Would this be called male couponing?

·
Banned
899 Posts
Took about 3 weeks after the email notification to get the check on mine.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just before the grand this year, Gander Mountain in Indiana had flats for $69.99.
I bought all I could. Dont know if they were mislabeled or what, but did not have to send anything in.

·
Premium Member
7,008 Posts
Just before the grand this year, Gander Mountain in Indiana had flats for $69.99.
I bought all I could. Dont know if they were mislabeled or what, but did not have to send anything in.
Shane,
If they were Winchester AA, you could have sent in the UPC codes of off the boxes and received
another $2.00 per box back from Winchester.
That would of brought your cost down to $49.99 a flat for Winchester AA's
The rebate ended at the end of August.
MG

·
Registered
899 Posts
rebate started May 29th and ended August 13, and had to be in by Sept. 1, 2016. I didn't see anything official from Winchester about a second opportunity for rebate in 2016 or the Black Friday rumor. Last year some company's like Midway had clearance prices on Winchester AA's in December and deeper discounts on New Years Day. I'm guessing they were trying to get rid of inventory for tax purposes.

PD

1 - 20 of 62 Posts