Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had it with Beretta.....I will never buy a Beretta firearm again.....I have a broken gun & called their 1-800-beretta telephone #.....I am still holding - it has been 45 minutes already & I tried last Wednesday & Thursday with the same results......Yep - I am one very unhappy customer.....Like I said earlier - I will NEVER BUY ANOTHER BERETTA - NEVER<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<..........Pete

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Pete: there are to many great Beretta gunsmiths out there that would appreciate your business. P.M me if you need any help. I need to know what it is doing and what state you are in. Don

·
Registered
903 Posts
Pete...it really wouldn't matter if you DID get through....you would send the gun in and then wait waaaaaay too long to get it back and it probably wouldn't be fixed. I have to admit....their factory service really stinks !.....Uncle Sam, Pa.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
You have many good gunsmiths , Do not get frustrated. Start with Cole's. There likely is many more. Depends what you need done. Most of these smiths specialize. Be more specfic, your location.

Good Luck

Joe Woods/Ontario

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
IF you are on the West coast, I have used BOLSA GUNSMITHING in Westminster, CA..Factory work, or personal work..great turnaround, excellent workmanship..LarryB

·
Registered
485 Posts
Like Frank posted above. Cole’s has excellent service and faster turnaround. However if it’s a warranty issue you’ll need to stay with Beretta.

This waiting on the phone is very common with Beretta. Believe me your not the first to experience this. I’ve had excellent service with Beretta and not so excellent.

If this is just a regular repair and not a warranty issue call Cole’s.

Dale,

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I use Cole as well, al A.J. Wessel has worked on my guns here in Waterloo IL.

Ever since Phil Murray left Beretta their customer service has sucked.

Ronbo

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
I own both Beretta and Browning......never had to call Beretta, but Browning....sorry, they are no better and in reality likely much worse....

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Maybe if you took care of it and didn't break it, there would be no problem.

I've had (and still do) Remington's, Beretta's and Browning's and found all their "Factory Service" to be somewhat marginal (especially Browning).

Cole's is excellent and I'm sure there are other authorized gunsmith's that can fix whatever problem the gun has.

Curt

·
Registered
36 Posts
We had the same problem with Beretta. We had a brand new UGB. The first competition we went to the breakopen lever fell off. We had only had it a few weeks. We took it to the dealer we bought it from and he called the local Beretta rep. The rep said to send it back to Beretta so we boxed it up (all this occurred in the dealers shop) in the original packaging and sent it off. A few months later the gun was returned completely dismantled. We had tried to call Beretta 4 or 5 times and always had the same thing, on hold for over an hour before anyone answered the phone - even when we had a direct extension to a specific contact person. The only reason we were calling them was because they didn't return the gun in the time frame they originally told the dealer. We told the dealer we were so unhappy with Beretta they could keep the gun after they returned it in pieces. It was fully assembled when we purchased it and when we sent it back except for the lever that fell off. We still own another Beretta but we will never deal directly with them again and probably never buy another one.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I have never had a warranty problem with my Berettas. I have sent them in to Briley to have a trigger conversion. Briley says they don't convert to a mechanical trigger, but what ever they do makes into a mirror image of a mechanical. They do very fine work. Give them a call to see if what you want done is part of what they do. I know all about Cole.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.