Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, 3S Shooting Sports Software (cashiering the shoot) is testing a new website at the Nevada state shoot. All scores, and the on deck board, are available online at 3sscores.com.

·
Super Moderator
5,454 Posts
You won't let me access your site with my ad block on. Good luck with that.

I use Adblock. I don't have any problem accessing it.

Are you also using something like NoScript that blocks javascript?

You do need to allow the javascript to run.

·
Banned
5,302 Posts
I'm running AdBlock Plus. The message I get is that they use ads to help pay the cost of developing their software. I don't need to access their site to see ads, there are plenty of other places I can find those.

·
Super Moderator
5,454 Posts
hmmmmm. Don't know.

I use Adblock Plus and NoScript.

I am seeing a banner ad for Amazon Prime on 3Sscores.

But that could be because Amazon isn't blocked by either of those (Adblock or Noscript.)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The 3S Scores website is still in beta and we are making it better daily. Thanks to your input, we have disabled Adblock detection. We appreciate your feedback as we develop the best site possible to serve you.

Thank you,
3S Shooting Sports Software

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Don't really care so much for scores they are nice I wanna know who won what event after shootoffs ect.....
Thank you for your feedback. We are working on adding more reports to 3sscores to include: HOA/HAA reports, Payoff reports, Trophy lists, and Shoot Offs by the 2017 summer shooting season.

·
Registered
169 Posts
When trying to display the Nevada last handicap event by State, Kansas is first followed by the other states in order. Also, the "sort" pull down reverts back to Squad.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts