Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She called again all fired up about her beaver being active again. I told her I would get right over there and take care of all her beaver problems no matter how long it took me. Stopped by yesterday and BOOM just like that I busted my first one really quick. It was a little young beaver and she was happy but I could tell she wasn't satisfied. I assessed the situation and decided I better give it another try. The second one took quite a bit longer but I was successful at getting it late last night. These were 2 of the smallest beavers I've ever had my hands on. She seemed pleased but I got an itchy feeling she's got more beaver problems than she letting on to.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
161 Posts
Murph, I wish I had your problem. Just last month the place next door sold, and I got to meet my new neighbor. She said she moved to this area from Austin. After talking to her for a while I determined that she was the kind of woman that LIKED beaver. I don't think she'll change her mind and ask for any help, so I guess I'll just keep reading about your adventures and be satisfied with that.

·
Registered
271 Posts
It gets slippery sometimes if you have to go in deep to line up for just the right spot.

·
Registered
493 Posts
She called again all fired up about her beaver being active again. I told her I would get right over there and take care of all her beaver problems no matter how long it took me. Stopped by yesterday and BOOM just like that I busted my first one really quick. It was a little young beaver and she was happy but I could tell she wasn't satisfied. I assessed the situation and decided I better give it another try. The second one took quite a bit longer but I was successful at getting it late last night. These were 2 of the smallest beavers I've ever had my hands on. She seemed pleased but I got an itchy feeling she's got more beaver problems than she letting on to.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
Murph..you are a sick pup..always look forward to your posts

·
Premium Member
12,675 Posts
Murph,

Just wondering if there is an age limit on these small beaver??

I know in certain areas getting caught pounding an under-aged beaver will lead to some major butt hurt (especially after you are locked up with Bubba).

I am shocked that such small (young?) beavers are found with any hair on them. Is that a 'winter coat' thing in your neck of the woods??

EDIT - Oh, and that "itchy feeling" might require a trip to the doctor's office... crabs???

Reactions: murphranch

·
Premium Member
12,675 Posts
Why do you wear rubber boots and gloves while handling the neighbor ladies small beaver?
From what I have been told you insert their back legs into the tops of the boots - keeps scared beaver from running away.

The gloves are to protect from leaving finger prints.

·
Ya can't miss with a shotgun
2,672 Posts
Murph,

Does she also have a Cat problem? That’ll be an irresistible thread title :18:

·
Registered
6,864 Posts
I'm getting envious of your beaver escapades!

But I do feel like you need more pictures of your neighbors beaver.

Wonder what her beaver tastes like?

I've never tasted a four legged beaver before.........

Hauxfan!

·
Premium Member
11,594 Posts
Why do you wear rubber boots and gloves while handling the neighbor ladies small beaver?
I infer from his post that boots and gloves are not all that Murph should wear that's made out of rubber.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts