Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody thinking about purchasing a Negrini hard case i encourage you to do so. today i picked up my case, mine is for a single bbl trap. its compact,lightweight,well constructed, the interior is really sharp and functional on the exterior the locks and hinges are really well desinged (geze it sounds like i work for negrini, but i dont) best of all the prices MIA is asking makes it a really good buy, you wont be disappointed.

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
Jack, what is the measurement toward the back of the stock/receiver compartment? My P case is a tad too small for my ProSoft stock to fit properly.

Hap

·
Vendor
19,105 Posts
Hap. I['ll get that today. Too, I'll see Curt Peterson tomorrow and we can likely try his pro soft to see how that fits.

Blued steel. All day.

·
Vendor
19,105 Posts
Hap. From heel to toe, a clear 9" at the pad location. That is a lot! It is a big compartment.

Too, If you use the forend compartment for the forend, the rib to bottom of bbl dimension is at least 3-3/4". I think 4" usable is possible.

But case will only handle a 34.5" bbl length. Adn that will be a careful snug.

The case is drop dead gorgeous. Very dark Grey/black exterior and Irish green interior. Very sharp. Have 2.

I'll go do the math now.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.