Trapshooters Forum banner

Negrini 1657r case

3K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  sdive2 
#1 ·
Im looking for a good case for my 725 trap with extended choke.

from my research it looks like the 1657 model is what I need. The economy version or R version is about $280ish. If I’m understanding it correctly it’s just not as “pretty” as the other $400+ 1657 cases.

im looking for something that will protect my gun and keep everything together. I don’t care about “pretty” as much as function.

#4 ·
I have an economy combo case and the dividers are sort of flimsy. More plastic than I'd like to see but having said that, I had a combo in it, stuffed behind the seat of my standard cab pickup for almost a month. There were a few times where I heard it slide from one side of the cab to the other with some pretty good slamming going on. Gun/case were both fine.

#10 ·
Case I bought from @JACK had a minor Di- fugel-ty when it came. With absolutely NO resistance or delay JACK had a shipping label to me and the case problem was corrected in a couple of days and back on my porch. I admit that JACK is a friend of mine but at the time I bought the case he was just a name with something that I wanted. Being friends came over time and meeting/shooting with him at his club in Minnesota....,

Reactions: WadHopper
#11 ·
Women should speak of me as well! (No, not happening)

I will say tho, that had you met Flashmax when I did his stature would be ever present in your mind.

#14 ·
Both Jack and JLyon are here onsite both sell Negrini dealers Jim Lyon is also a warranty repair dealer. I went with Jim because he called me to talk about what gun I was getting the case for; brand, grade, type,and length of barrel. I had pretty much made up my mind what case I wanted, I was tired of lugging my gun around in my Americase, just too heavy. It wasn't 15 mins and he called me back, here is the deal, they are moving the warehouse, would I be interested in a top of the line all leather case in the same color you wanted complete with a travel cover? The price he quoted me was like are you sure? He sent me a PayPal invoice. The rest is history had the case in under a week direct from Negrini.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.