Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a Browning XT. I have shot this gun for awhile now and it does not fit me right. I need a good stock fitter to measure me and adjust this gun to fit me. I am in the Stroudsburg and Leighton area. Thanks in advance.
Les Harris.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Allem's...located in Zionsville

or

Joe Goldberg...he's on here alot...goes by "Gun Fitter"...he's in NJ, but close enough!

Curt

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Les,

If you can get to the Philly or better yet SJ area I would be glad to help you.

As far as I know I am the only person working regularly at full gunfitting's for trap shooters in the area.

A full proper fitting session includes a two hour session with adjustments at a pattern plate along with further adjustments on the trap field along with a mini-lesson.

I charge typically $165 for such a session plus a charge for the work performed.

If your gun is already adjustable $165 should cover it. If The gun requires additional modifications such as shortening, installing recoil pads, or wood removal and refinishing to new it would be extra usually a maximum of $500 for all work including the fitting session. Most jobs seem to be in the $165 to $250 range.

The Howell trap club is one of my regular clubs for Gunfitting's here in NJ.

In late April I believe I may be spending a week in Clark's Summit Pa doing gunfitting's. The advantage of Clarks Summit session is; if interested I can have Dr. Rively available for Eye exams and you can have him make your shooting glasses at the same time.

Joe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.