Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm tall (6'5") and slightly long waisted. Also consumed more than a few too many cartons of ice cream over the years. I'm in need of a 2X or 3X size, and that is not hard to find, but most are too short. Anyone able to make a recommendation (other than cutting back on the ice cream)? All input appreciated. Thanks, Marc

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
In left handed, 6'5" 265 so finding one that fit turned into a real search. I found one made by Chimere (Naples FL.) that was made for me, nice vest, has worn very well.
I think you can also find some from Cabela's, I've seen some in their catalogs and on their web-site.

·
Registered
977 Posts
John Storm can custom make a shooting vest for you..One of the nicest vest or coats that you can buy.. http://www.stormshooting.com/

·
Premium Member
1,524 Posts
I have a Cabela's deluxe vest that is sized as 3xl. It seems extremely long to me. I am only 5'8" and since losing 50#, it is way too big. It is right handed. It is dark blue with silver mesh, 4 shell pockets,zippered hull pouch in back,left breast pocket w/2 shell loops and has international style black leather pad. Measures top to bottom down the back 37" and 24 1/2" from top of pad to top of shell pocket. When wearing it I feel like I have to bend over to reach shells. If you are interested I will sell it for $25.oo + actual usps fee from 95973. It was used very little and is excellent condition. Call me at 530-342-4147 for more info. Bill

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bill, Sounds like an excellent buy. I'm afraid that unless it is a Tall or X-Tall the sleeves will be too short. I'm 6' 5" tall and long waisted with a sleeve length of 38-39". XXXL Regular has always been too short for me. Thanks for the offer, Marc

·
Premium Member
1,524 Posts
Mark: It's a vest, no sleeves. If you want, I can mail it to you to try. If you decide that it is what you want, you can send a check or you can send it back.
Bill

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Mr. Horn,

I am 6'5", but I am not as long waisted as the OP. If the OP does not want this vest I am interested.

Bryan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.