Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like some to post some photos of 3 trap guns I'm considering selling

Thanx

Phil Berkowitz

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The first gun is a 682 Gold E, 30" o/u barrels less than 500rds thru the barrel, DeVault English walnut stock, Spears release pull (can be made release/release) ,delrin rib for 80/20,Angleport chokes & a few Briley chokes. Asking $4000.

Next gun is the DeVault "2009 One of One" Cased, release & pull triggers, custom tool kit
$14,200.

Last gun Remington 3200 Live Bird Gun,Belgium Engraved, refinished by DeVault.
$5000.00

All prices do not include shipping and insurance.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Lou you did a good job. But I have to point out to Phil, and anybody else that post pictures.........If your pictures look blurry or out of focus, or just hard to see and suck...They don't get any better putting them on a web site.

Wayne

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
yes Wayneo, thats correct. I try to help out when I can but camera photos are difficult to make anything of and especially out of focus photos. I like Phil and we did the best we could here. He is an honest seller so call him with questions

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
I think sometimes if you are using an automatic compact camera, you have to let the lens focus before fully pushing down the shutter button. Some you have to press the shutter button down about halfway, to get the lens to focus, then compress all the way to take the photo.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Phil, if you do - start a thread in the for sale section, make your notes and then email me the photos and I will get them on. If you are using a phone, make sure to focus by touching the center of the object before snapping the shot

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.