Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back I promised to load some fiber/felt wads and do a complete test of a choke with these components, and then do the same thing with the present plastic shell of today. I can't find any Fed. paper anywhere. I will buy 50 from you, I think that will be enough. Tell me your price plus shipping and I will get a check in the mail. Herb Roach

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Herb I don't think I have any left now I gave mine away to someone else about a year ago but im going to the grand tomorrow if I see any in the trash cans then I will get them but it looks like someone on here would send you at least 50 for free since you are doing a test.

Ok I sent mine probably 1,500 and even paid shipping ok might had been more than that but I thought they went for a good cause.

Fog

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Herb, Ive got 500 once fired Fed papers,,,,,located in NH, where are you located, pay the shipping and you can have 50! p.m. me!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the response. Address is: 11995 E. 975 N. Odon, IN. 47562. Thanks again for being considerate. Folks like you give the earth another little nudge to keep it going. And while I am here, thanks to all of you for your responses also. Herb Roach

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.