Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, ive been trapshooting for a while, but i think its time for some proper instruction. Im in the toledo ohio area. I have quite a few clubs around me, but none that i know that have anyone there to teach. any insight to a person in my area would be greatly apprecated.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
See if Dave Shaeffer is going to be in the area. By getting a few hours of private instruction with him this season I was able to go from a 88-90% avg to finishing the season shooting between 92-96%. My scores have gotten MUCH more consistent and I have gotten rid of many of the bad habits I was doing before getting instruction from him.

·
Registered
8,533 Posts
If your in the Toledo area, I'd suggest getting a hold of someone on the OSTA and seeing who they can recommend from Ohio....

I'm not sure if Carl Chadwell gives lessons, but, he's top drawer as a shooter...

Also, you might contact Jaqua's and see if they have someone they could recommend..

Jim Chapman

Hell, Michigan

GO BLUE!!

Big
Perazzi!!!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Look up Harlen Campbell, I just finished with him on Wensday I think he is heading out too Ohio in the next couple of weeks. $300.00 for a two day course if you need more info contact me direct.
Jim Zee

·
Registered
809 Posts
Give D & D a try. Dennis Devault & Dean Debow. Just down the road in Canton.
You will be sorry you didn't contact them earlier. Just their gun setup knowledge is worth the $$. They have several posts listed here. Butch Novak

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.