Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I would like to pick up enough 12c1's to load out the rest of my Papers. I would like to buy about 10,000 be it a sackhere and 1000 there or somebody that has a whole case. Let me know what you are willing to part with. Thanks Jef Westlund

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So is my love for the 12c1! Jeff

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Jeff......... I just sold 2 cases of 12C1's to a local club member about 6 months ago and got $125.00/case for them. I was offered more than that after I sold them, of course, and just saw a case here on T/S.com for, I believe it was $150.00...... Dan Thome (Trap2)

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
My good friend here in Rapid City has just become a Federal Rep.

It was my understanding that Federal was going to release some and he is checking on it. When I hear, I'll post.

Whiz

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Grunt thanks for the tip but they are sold out. Thanks Marty I will get in contact. Jeff

Precision Reloading Exclusive Limited Release!!!
FDW12C1 12 C1 WHITE / RED (Out of Stock) 12 GA $7.99 $29.99 $143.99

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shooting Coach , I agree with you( as usual) and I load what we call the "red 8" it fits but I like the 12c1 Better. I am using my papers for shooting games with my favorite whoop ass games load of 22.5 grains of green dot. an old federal 209 , a 12c1. and the hardest 1 1/8 of number 6 shot I can find. This load in a paper is modest on recoil and will smack a target as far as you can properly point it in most of my barrels. It's my "magic load" LOL Jeff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.