Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
http://www.rangeinfo.org/resource_library/facility_mngmnt/design/how_far_will.htm

There is another site with a lot of ballistics info, and the shot fall for 7.5s is a little over 200 yards.

Sorry.

Danny

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
You might want to read the information at the above website. The recommended shot fall zone is 900 feet from the firing line. Also I wouldn't tell the property owner next to you that or he might file suit to get you to clean up the lead on his land.

Bob Lawless

·
Registered
279 Posts
Why shouldn't they clean it up, they put it there didn't they? Or are they exempt because they are a trap club?

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
"Why shouldn't they clean it up, they put it there didn't they?"

Did I say not to clean it up? I would however avoid a law suit at all costs as it might cost more than is necessary.

Bob Lawless

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
All of the above are correct. We recently tested our soil for reclamation and most of the shot was 200 - 250 yds out, some at up to 300. We own enough property that we dont worry about it falling on others land. However as a precaution we give Turkeys to farmers who live in the area and will be donating $$ & food to the local senior center that helps the poor in the area. It is good to stay on everyones good side. We live in a time where the left is ever present and they are radical

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.