Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set. Is painted reddish color with PERAZZI in white letters. Has a new adjustable butt. Also has an adjustable comb and I think it a soft comb but not sure. I bought it several years back as mine has a crack in it and I thought I would need it. But my crack has not moved and I will not need this set. Seems LOP was about 14.5 inches. Is a nice looking set. Sell for $285.00 shipped. If interested email me and I can send a picture when I get it out.Ray.......

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I thought I saw an add on here a while ago for a stock.

The guy wanted anyone interested in the stock to mail a check or money order to a local store and then he would let the store mail the stock to the buyer.

You could see pics of the stock but once you bought it you owned it. No returns even if it didn't fit right.

I'll have to go back and search for the add.

Tom(AJ100)

·
Registered
753 Posts
I have several TM-1 left hand stocks and a couple of forearms. All are inexpensive. I have one set that has fantastic American walnut, I had an adjustable comb put on it and with out my permission, the guy relieved the wood so I would line up better. This wood would cost over $1000. I would sell the set for $250.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
I have a straight (non monte-carlo) trap stock with no pad for 65.00 mailed to you. Pale brown as some were. thanks.........merlyn

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.