Trapshooters Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Limbsaver!! Over the years I've tried all the brands. Nothing else even comes close to Limbsaver!

·
Registered
370 Posts
I just installed a Limbsaver on a rifle that I changed the caliber of (went from a 6 mm round to 9.3 X 62). It rattles the teeth. I like the looks of the Pachmayr better, but do like the reduction from the Limbsaver.
Limbsaver 9.3X62.jpg

·
Registered
801 Posts
My Limbsaver got all sticky around the outside. It was so bad I had to put electrical tape on it to keep it from pulling lint out of my hard case.

·
Registered
370 Posts
My Limbsaver got all sticky around the outside. It was so bad I had to put electrical tape on it to keep it from pulling lint out of my hard case.
Do you keep it stored in the case all the time? If so, it could be gassing from the foam of the case and not the pad. I never keep rifles (or any guns) in a foam lined case. I learned my lesson in college going from Galveston County to Austin. Brought that humidity with me.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi,

There are so many recoil pads that I'm not sure where to start and would appreciate opinions on which pads are effective in reducing recoil.

I have a Caesar Gureini 12 ga sporting (Magnus Sporting). I'm also interested in it being shorter to reduce my LOP a bit.

Thanks!
kick-eez works well,someone at your range probably knows,or does this,ask around.

·
Registered
5,526 Posts
I always love taking those danged rubber pads OFF and putting on that hard piece of plastic that a field gun has.

they never break down either,

DGH

41 - 49 of 49 Posts