Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need you experts help. I have a release trigger in my TM1 and while shooting my trigger will start coming out after about 10 shots. Not a real problem to push back in, but after another 10 it's coming out again. Not a real big effort but still an inconvenience when shooting a match. I notice that occasionally that when I set the release prior to calling for the bird the release latch on top will click and move down when I set the trigger. Still fires but where should I look to fix these problems.

thanks for any advice
Bob

·
Registered
808 Posts
The trigger plate spring may be weak. Also the end of the lock trigger plate can get rounded off over the years and need a touch up to make better contact with the recess in back of the trigger assembly.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Had the same prob, I removed the stock and cleaned everything in the back of the unit and fixed the prob, worth a try. don q

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
On my TMS the trigger would also come out every so often. It was a pull but I figure yours is held in the same.

The trigger release pin was not going back in the hole to hold the trigger assembly in. I removed the trigger and drilled it out a little to clean it up and it has worked fine since. Ray

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Sometimes that little dog bone shaped pivot bar is installed incorrectly, not allowing the cone shaped plunger from engaging completely.

doug

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.