Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased this stock thinking it would work on my Brn 425 also I compared it to a Charles Daly by Miroku no dice. Tried Midwest forend very similar to type 2-3 Browning can not tell for sure. I need to find someone with a 682.

Really appreciate all the info.

I was told this stock was for a Browning it does not fit any Browning that I have.

Can anyone tell me what it is for, Thanks

View attachment 201211

Metal Games Horseshoe

Musical instrument Folk instrument

View attachment 201214

·
Registered
980 Posts
Are you sure? my forend has a shorter tang and tow attach holes for and aft.

Could the stck shown be an older citori (my memory not so hot)

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Older Citori had a long tang on the trigger guard; this stock does not. Have you tried this stock on a newer Type 3 Citori?

·
Registered
14,650 Posts
Stock and forend are definitely for a Browning Citori, just not the ones you have apparently (there are a few different generations and a couple different forend designs). Stock is a Type 3, forend is 3 hole.

Look here: http://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/ctgy/C-014-6

Definitely NOT for ANY Beretta.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Looks like a Charles Daly stock and fore arm built by B.C. Miroku. FWIW a Browning GTI is a 425 Citori. The holes in the fore arm don't look right for a Beretta.

A Winchester 101 did not have any inletting for the fore arm iron past the finger pocket latch, front screw hole was not in the inlet, the rear screw hole was, and not in the wood. At least the 101 I had.

Wayne

·
Registered
16,887 Posts
Aaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhhhhhh..........I'm wrong (I got 98 on a test once, too)

It's a Citori but the rounded front of the checkering pattern on the forend looks just like my B gun.

The 3rd hole is also a giveaway.

HM

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I don't think this is a trap stock for a Daly Superior grade which the Daly trap models are. The checkering is wrong on the forearm or at least different from the four I have owned and the one I have now. The Daly trap stock drops at the butt end also. Could be a field gun by Daly.

Rock

Jim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.