Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I took mine out to take pics, if I'd lost it in my mess there'd be spit all over my monitor. It appears to be a 2 piece design, the smaller diameter pin looks like it was inserted in a drilled hole and loc-tited in.

If you find a source, get 3 and send me 1 for a spare.

Pat

171.JPG
172.JPG
173.JPG
174.JPG
175.JPG
176.JPG
177.JPG
178.JPG

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
That does not look like something that can be replaced with a number drill. Question, is the smaller pin spring loaded or a separate part from the main body? If the small pin is removable OP what are you missing, the small pin or the whole thing?

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I just got a contact number for someone with a shop that was supposed to have made some of these wedges, I'll try and call him tomorrow.

I'm guessing he's missing the whole thing, they're spring loaded and if you miss it, it'll go into low orbit.

Pat

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am missing the whole thing .mega poster I saw your message will contact you later today.thank you so much

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
they might see if find someone at the clubs with a extra.got a response from another site .he has the part just got to contact him.thanks that's a good idea.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks for all your help .I was able to pm him later last night letting him know I wanted it and like you today the post is gone I will keep looking. thanks john w.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts