Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

In the horrible wake of what has happened in Connecticut we all know what is coming next! I feel for all the children who's lives were cut short by some PU**Y who did not have the good sense to just kill himself first and not take innocent children with him.

I would like to make a composite power point video showing the other side of guns! The sports we all love!

I am asking for you guys / gals to send me pictures showing the pure enjoyment of the shooing sports! Trap, skeet, sporting clays, anything!!!!!! If you have a photo of you and your grandson out shooting 22 please send it!

Those who want to ban guns have never fired one! Let's show them what we see and love on a daily basis!!!!

Thank you in advance!
Craig Wagner
Valley Thunder Elysburg PA!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Craig

I have thousands of pictures from the high school trap team and shoots in Nebraska. How would like to get them? I can burn them on any media you want. I can email but it would be slow if you want a lot of them. PM me, Paul in GINebraska.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
And where do you plan to post these pictures? On the lame stream media? I don't want to see them and I shoot everything, ie pistols, revolvers, rifles, shotguns, etc. I don't hunt. Do you think anti-gun and/or non shooters would like to see this?

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
I post a few thousand photos each year. You can start here.

http://www.losttarget.com/photo1.htm

By the way, if anyone has links to photos they posted (Facebook or what have you) feel free to send me the links and I will post the link. Will also post the actually photos if sent.

·
Registered
858 Posts
I know from the picture that Harlan's gun is broken open, but I don't think his right hand should be resting on the muzzle. Just sayin' otherwise, great pictures !

·
Registered
858 Posts
Hoosier,

I'm sure that nothing would happen with a broken open, unloaded gun. But are you sure those other guns that are closed are empty? I'm just saying that it is a good idea to not put anything in front of the muzzle of a gun that you don't want shot. It is a bad habit to get into.

Not looking for an argument, just stating something I don't feel is in with proper gun handling. My opinion is worth as much as yours.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
BigBadBob, I also am giving you my opinion of a car that is turned off. You are correct, your opinion is worth as much as mine. Have a great day.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
It seems as someone has made a big deal out of nothing. I like the picture no matter where his hand is resting.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
At our club all guns on the trap fields shall be open when not firing on the line. Three above are not. That is a bad signal for some. To each their own but I think it is still against safety rules and is wrong. The motto at our club is "Open Or Out". You either have your gun open or they will put you out. Our members are told to stand up and enforce safety.

I will remove this response later so it will not take away from the original post. Ray

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.