Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hollingsworths Gunsmithing, 540 Lucas Rd., Glasgow, KY 42141 270.646-4903 Call 8-5 CST Mon-Fri.

·
Registered
7 Posts
After 45 years of stockmaking & gunsmithing I Have retired. Thank You for your support for all of these years. Joe Hollingsworth

·
Registered
328 Posts
You've earned retirement Joe, You did some beautiful stock work for my husband a few years ago, he would recommend you to other shooters all the time.

Enjoy your retirement

FRAN
Shooting Shirts by FRAN

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Joe is one the great stock workers. I saw a SCO stock that some one had drilled a hole thru the side putting in a recoil reducer. Joe put a knot in the side of the stock and refinished. It looked like it belonged there. We are losing a good one . I consider Joe a friend and hope he enjoys his retirement. The good thing about Joe is you do not have guess where you stand with him. He will let you know in a heart beat!

Enjoy your retirement time Joe, it is well deserved.

Terry Dean

·
Registered
9,975 Posts
I'm happy for you and bummed really badly at the same time Joe...I have a special gun it has taken me a couple years to afford and ordered it with an un-cut comb just because you are the only person who has ever cut combs for me...I know there are some great guys out there but nobody I feel so totally comfortable with his work that I know i will be perfectly satisfied with before I ever send it away...your work was truly that beautiful...hope you enjoy your new freedom and I hope I find someone else whose work earns my loyalty as a customer by surpassing my limitless pickiness and particularity Calvin Schappell

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Well Earned Joe...!!!!
It's a privilege to call Joe my friend. Joe,I hope you enjoy many years of relaxation and enjoyment.
Donald

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.