Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'll admit it, I'm a dud when it comes to this web site.

How do I find the list of advertisers that the old format listed??
I have a friend that needs replacement firing pins for a Browning O/U. There was a company..G&S or something like that, that I have ordered from that had better "stuff" than Brownels or even Browning. Seems like they were in Florida. Heck of a nice guy.
Any help appreciated.
Jim
p.s. How do you find the old "Your Content" to follow your personal posts?
I'm a dam dinosaur!

·
Registered
11,117 Posts
How do I find the list of advertisers that the old format listed
Were in the same boat. I can't find much these days. I would look at all the vendors in the for sale vendor section. You should be able to see the gentleman's name your looking for in there. Just scroll the first 3 pages or so. You should find it? Good Luck to Ya. break em all Jeff

·
Registered
402 Posts

I have a friend that needs replacement firing pins for a Browning O/U. There was a company..G&S or something like that, that I have ordered from that had better "stuff" than Brownels or even Browning. Seems like they were in Florida. Heck of a nice guy.
Any help appreciated.
Jim
I'm a dam dinosaur!
Could it be J&P products?

·
Registered
8,130 Posts

Any help appreciated.
Jim
I'm a dam dinosaur!
Up in the top right you will find 5 horizontal lines - click that. That will take you to the main page. Scroll down and all the vendors are listed on that page.

Up in the top right corner you will find your avatar - click that. A new menu will pop up - then click "my profile". A new screen will come along and then look about in the middle for "Latest Activity" - click that.

If you know a couple key words from your post you can use the search (top center) - click in the box then choose advanced search. Fill in the key words and then fill in who the member is (most likely you).

Good luck

·
Super Moderator
5,306 Posts
How do you find the old "Your Content" to follow your personal posts?
Upper right-hand corner, click your avatar, then click "Following."

That will bring up a page with four "tabs"

"My Discussions" are the threads you started.

"Participated Discussions" are threads you've posted in.

If you are following any specific forums, they're listed in the "Followed Forums" tab.

"Followed Discussions" are a combination of threads from followed forums and any specific threads that you've chosen to follow.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It IS J&P and I will pass the info along to the fellow in need.
THANK YOU for the good info and I might--MIGHT--figure out what I've been missing yet---MIGHT!
Thanks to You responders!
My Best
Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts