Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our youngest granddaughter and her husband have a 4-month old baby (our first great grandchild). My wife and I would like to get them a camcorder to record the little rascal's growing up. I haven't looked for a camcorder in years. I need any information on a good basic camcorder that will take quality pictures in home, at family functions and other family outings. It needs to be rugged but take good pictures.

Any information is appreciated. We plan on giving this "Christmas" gift before Thanksgiving so they can get video of Eli's first Thanksgiving/Christmas.

Thanks,

DoubleAuto

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Our youngest granddaughter and her husband have a 4-month old baby (our first great grandchild). My wife and I would like to get them a camcorder to record the little rascal's growing up. I haven't looked for a camcorder in years. I need any information on a good basic camcorder that will take quality pictures in home, at family functions and other family outings. It needs to be rugged but take good pictures.

Any information is appreciated. We plan on giving this "Christmas" gift before Thanksgiving so they can get video of Eli's first Thanksgiving/Christmas.

Thanks,

DoubleAuto

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
You are better off buying them an iPhone because the video capability is greater that old fashion Cam Corders plus they can easily send it to you via the internet plus you can do live chats via the FaceTime system.

T

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
You are better off buying them an iPhone because the video capability is greater that old fashion Cam Corders plus they can easily send it to you via the internet plus you can do live chats via the FaceTime system.

T

1 - 8 of 8 Posts