Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am desperately seeking a PW "Exersizer" or if you wish, "Exercycle". It was built and sold by PW several years ago. It is a system to mount the PW loader on, has a seat and back rest, two pedals, similar to the one in the old toy cars, it had hoppers one each side for shells and wads. If you have one or know of anyone that does, I will pay a good "fair" price for it. Herb Roach

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
You have sparked my curiousity now. I just want to see a picture of this contraption.

Good luck, hope you find one Herb.

·
Banned
1,598 Posts
There was one for sale on here not to long ago and the price was right... So they are out there. A guy I work with dang near snatched it up and regrets not doing it.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Did you have to wear the spandex outfit to operate it?

I just had this bizzare image of Herb with that outfit and headband on loading shells. LOL

Sorry Herb

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Jim. After looking at the picture and reading my word picture, I didn't do too bad. Thanks again. Now, what I need is a good metal fabricator who can make one from the picture. He won't even have to paint it. Herb

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
grntitan: You ain't even seen me, how do you know what I might look like in one of those warm up suits. She wears it and I get warm. Herb Birthday yesterday, 84, and I just shoveled about a thousand square feet of snow off the driveway.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Neat, I've never seen one of those before. There has been lots of people looking for the hoppers from time to time. Bill Malcolm

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Herb,

It was meant as a joke and I meant no disrespect. I have seen pics of you and wouldn't have said it had I thought you would be offended. I apologize. The photo of the machine with the gal looks so 80's. It is an interesting concept and from the responses it evidently sold and people still seek them.

By the way, Happy late Birthday Herb.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey, I ain't upset, I took it in the way you meant it. I got a skin like an elephant, and that is the truth, all wrinkled and old. Herb

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Ok good but never the less I'm not touching the whole elephant skin thing. :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He Baretta, there were some tubs for sale on here a day or so ago. He didn't have them priced. I'll look and see if I can find it. I put the info here. Herb

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oops: Baretta, I thought you were looking for some tubs. Anyone interested, Redhawk has some listed for sale under: PW 952 stuff. Herb

·
Registered
254 Posts
I talked to the owner of Ponswarren when they had them at the grand. About 17 years or so ago. He told me he invented this foot pedal press for his brother. He told me his brother only had one arm. And with this pedal press his brother could reload. I guess his brother shot trap also. Who would have ever thunk that ? Anyway, I reloaded a box of shells on it at the grand. I was a pretty slick machine. I think it was pretty expensive. But I do not recall the price. I guess I'm getting old. I do wish I would have bought one.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I had one and sold it about one year ago. Tom

I bought it from a regular on this site but can not remember his name. I think he was from Omaha, Neb.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts